Positive pregnancy tests, missed period, symptoms of pregnancy. Having abdominal cramps, spotting. UTI?

Hi Stephen, I am 5 weeks pregnant (I have had two positive pregnancy tests and a missed period - I don t have a doctors appt until next thursday to confirm everything, but with the two pregnancy tests and missed period, along with some minor symptoms such as breast tenderness and enlargement, fatigue etc I believe I am definitely pregnant) - yesterday I went to a walk in clinic as I believed I had a urinary tract infection - sure enough, I did. First, could the doctor be wrong and I possibly have a kidney infection? I don t have severe abdominal pain (it s like menstration kind of) and I don t have back issues. I thought I had a tiny (and when I say tiny I really mean there was little to quite possibly none) bit of blood on the toilet paper that was a brownish/yellowish tinge. However, they say that goes with a UTI? Is this going to harm the baby? Is there a possibility that I m not pregnant? If I were to go to emerg here (my family doctor is an hour away) where I live, would they do a blood test and check my hcg level? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013