Positive pregnancy test, wants to abort. Prescribed MT pills, misoprostal tablets. Safe medication for abortion?

hi myself XXXXX iam 30yrs. the age of my last kid is 1yr 6 months. my last period was on 28 of july. today morning i had a pregancy test at home and it was positive. but i dont want this baby. my friend suggested me to take 3 mt pills on the first day and on second day she told me to insert 2 misoprotal tablets vaginally and the next 2 on the third day. and she told me to go for PV scan on the 10th day . is this a safe measure???
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Each & every procedure has its own side effects.
You should take these MT pills after consulting your doctor, because sometimes you may undergo incomplete abortion leading to excessive vaginal bleeding.
You should take these pills after getting confirmation that pregnancy is intrauterine.