Positive pregnancy test, want to use unwanted kit. Will there be any side effects?

hello doctor, my wife s 20yrs old & i m married. My wife has tested postive for second time pregenency. Some of my friend has suggested us to take unwanted Kit. Does it really work . Will be there be any side effects????...Please suggest My wife is 20 yrs old, 59 kgs, 4.10 height ..... has been 34 days of pregnancy .. she can take unwanted kit.. ( already 9 months back mtp will be done ) plz tell me
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
hello swamy...
its my sincere request to you to not make your wife to consume any drug suggested by friends...
it can be of disastrous consequences...
Since your wife is pregnant, do visit an OBG specialist and put forward your queries and the OBG specialist will be able to explain you in detail about the Pros & Cons of MTP after examining your wife...
Cheers...Take Care