Positive pregnancy test report. Vomiting, nausea, back pain and headache. History of miscarriage. Have bleeding. What to do?

Hi doc, I m very confused. I have been to the doctor & had a reg test that read positive. Two days later started bleeding(seem like a reg period) went back to the doctor now they was saying I wasn t reg or maybe I had a miscarriage . My stomach is getting bigger by the day. Im Hungary all the time, eating strange things, and having cravings. Vomiting & nausea , back pain & headaches . Now blood & urine test are both negative. Please help!!! Can I be pregnant and still get my period??? I had that happen for 3 months with both of my other pregnancies but had positive results... Doctors won t do an U/S because all test are negative. What can it be, pregnant or not???
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012