Positive pregnancy test, high levels of hcG, no symptoms with feeling of pulling sensation in belly, low body temperature. Bad sign?

Hi, my name is Valerie, I m pregnant, I took a test 4 days before my period missing, and the levels where in 55.75 miu/ ml, two days after I reached the 145.20 and now that I m 5 weeks pregnant the levels are in 6705 miu/ml which supposed to be fine right? I m really scared Because I m been working hard with lots of stress and I used to take my temperature every morning and was in 37.4 every single day, but two days ago it was 37.2 and today it was 37.1 at this morning which is something that is making me really scared, I have breast tender , I used to be dizzy and had nauseas last week but this last two days I do t feel symthoms, not the same... I felt a little bit of pulling in my belly and since I don t have sinthoms And my temperature is getting low, might be a bad sigh?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012