Positive pregnancy test, heavy bleeding with clots, weakness, ejected balloon shaped thing post taking mt pills. Advice?

I am a 20 year old female,I was 2months late for my period,I was suffering from typhoid on the first month, so when I missed again on the 2nd month I tested for pregnancy twice both the time it came positive and 3days ago I took mt pills for medical abortion and my periods started yesterday but there were blood clots in the menstruational bleeding and I was feeling very weak and low,my blood flow was heavy and I even pulled out some balloon type thing out I think it was the baby,what should I do now m I fine?? Plz help...!!!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012