Positive pregnancy test, heavy bleeding, cyst on left ovary, have right sided pain, nausea, brown smelly discharge on tightening stomach. What are the causes?

Hi. A few months now I have had horrible lower abdomen/back, pelvic , and vaginal pain. My menstrual cycle has been irregular due to contraceptive I was using. I had the implanon . I got it removed about a week ago due to problems it was causing me. Now here s the tricky part. I felt as if I might be pregnant so I took three HPTs. All positive. The next morning I was bleeding. So like any concerned mother I went to the hospital. They did a qualities and a quantitive, but both said negative. So they resulted to performing an ultrasound. External and internal. They said I had a cyst on my left ovary . But my right side is what hurts the most. Now I m having twice the pain followed with nausea, headaches, changes in bowel movements, and now this brown discharge. It is watery, brownish pink, and smells like feces. It only releases itself when my stomach tightens up from the pain and it feels like contractions. I have had one child, born by cesarean, and have never felt this way or had any problems. Can you tell me some possibilities this may be caused by?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer