Positive pregnancy test, have abdominal cramps, brown discharge. Is that a good or a bad sign?

Hello I was 4 days late for my period so I took 3 tests each came back positive. I have being getting bad period cramps for about a week now and recently got blood taken as a pregnancy test which came back as 400.. I was told I could have an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage as I have been getting bad period like cramps on and off in my lower abdomen .. I m not sure what to think about it as I am been told I don t have an ectopic pregnancy but could have already miscarried the baby with out noticing I did not have any bleeding what so ever. But I did have a tanned colour discharge today with hardly any cramping. Is that a good or a bad sign? I am very confused and worried as this is my first pregnancy.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  127 Awaiting Answer