Positive pregnancy test followed by spotting, ultrasound showed anteverted uterus, smooth outline with homogeneous myometrium, mixed echogenicity region near right ovary. What does this indicate?

i tested myself positive for pregnancy on 18th of this month. my mens was due on 5th of june. 0n 23rd morning, little brown coloured droppings occured. the VA/VT usg reads as below: 1) uterus - size : 74x36x42 mm. is central, anteverted. shows smooth outline with homogeneous myometrium . mild fluid in endometrial cavity. endometrial thickness is 0.4cm. 2) adenexae - left ovary : 31x19mm, shows no abnormal mass or collection. right ovary : 34x19mm. mixed echogenicity lesion size 13x14mm is seen in right adx. region adjacent to right ovary. 3) urinary bladder - shows anechoic lumen with normal mucosa. **mild collection in pelvis impression - ? ectopic right ? corpus luteum
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012