Positive pregnancy test but then brown/black clots with some red blood

Positive pregnancy test but then brown/black clots with some red blood ? hello my name is Mary a few weeks back i took a pregnancy test. it was positive, but 2 weeks past! and i haven t gotten my period! but on the day i supposed to get my period, chunks or clots of dark blood came out while in the shower, but then it stopped , and then the next day it happened again but while i was sleeping ! i should mention my boyfriend and i had sex a day before this happen ? please help!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jun 2010