Positive pregnancy test, bled after cycle, bloated stomach. Implantation bleeding?

i took a pregnancy test a week ago which was positive - my usual cycle length would normally be 28 days. however when i bled in december my cycle was only days at that stage. i m wondering now could that have been implantation bleeding and not a period ? if i take it that it was my period that would make me 5 weeks pregnant. the reason i m writing this query is that my stomach is very big ! unusually big for 5 weeks!!! this will be my 3rd child.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013