Positive pregnancy test after a month of taking abortion pills, abnormal ultrasound, pregnancy symptoms. New pregnancy or failed abortion?

i had an abortion with a pill at 6 weeks 5 days pregnant now a month and a half later im still getting a positive pregnancy test and my ultrasound determined lingering cells as my doctor said. however two weeks after the abortion i got horrible pains got an ultra sound done and it was confirmed everything was out and nothing was left and it was fine, i had got a second ultrasound done 4 days later and again confirmed it was all out. now a month and a half later just starting pregnancy symptoms again nd i got an ultrasound done that did not look normal. what do i do, whats going on inside me, is it a new pregnancy, was it a failed abortion, is it growing, is it a fetus , is it a sac?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012