Positive pregnancy test. Scan shows no fetus. Cramping and spotting after taking Misoprostol. What to do next?

hi my name is rosa, i was two weeks late for my period last week but when i tested it came out positive but after a scan it was confirm there is no sign of a fetus in my womb... but i went for another test which still came out positive and i am having all pregnancy symptoms . i waited till yesterday when i took three tablets of misoprostol to induce abortion and felvin as the pain relief but after feeling some cramping in my stomach and a little trace of blood in my panties, it has been well over 12 hours yet there is no sign of reasonable bleeding to suggest abortion but i am feeling nauseous and feel like vomiting .... what next should i do? should i still proceed to take another dose? or what next should i do because i am really confused and scared.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012