Positive pregnancy test. Pain and discomfort in pelvis, runny tummy. Ectopic pregnancy?

I was supposed to have my period on 6 Feb but only spotted for approx. 2 hours and that was it. Took 4 pregnancy tests and all came out positive with a very faint line (all taken two days apart). My calculations say I am 3 weeks pregnant. I am experiencing mild pain and discomfort on the right side of my pelvis and pressure between my anus and vagina (like I am constipated), also have a runny tummy almost every morning. There is no bleeding at all and no morning sickness unlike my previous pregnancies. Could I have an ectopic pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013