Positive ppd test, awaiting results of chest x-ray. Is it harmful if I get in touch with other patients?

Hello. I am a RN and work as a hospice nurse, I had a positive ppd test today. I had a chest xray , but results won t be in until Monday. I am the weekend on call nurse and management is divided as to whether or not I can be in contact with patients now as I await chest xray results. I live in Nashville, TN. I am unsure if there is a state and/or federal law regarding above or if it changes per agency protocol. Can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012