Positive in urine pregnancy test, has period like pains, advised vertina+, gestrenol, momvit. Reason for prescription?

Dear Sir My wife is pregnant and the timing is only for 1 month and 5 days. But she got some pain which seemed to her like the periodic pain. I am telling her pregnant because her urine is checked by a pregnancy test strip. and the result i found positive. Now my question is why the pain is for? My local doctor advised her to take vertina+, gestrenol, momvit+ Would you plz advice me why the medicine mentioned above? Best regards Newaz
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer