Positive for oxycontin, never taken oxycontin, taken ambien, effexor CR, nyquil

Hi! I recently tested positive for oxycontin on a drug screening . I have never taken this drug and know that there was a mistake. I have been trying to think back the past couple of weeks of prescription medications I have taken. The only prescriptions I have taken are Ambien and Effexor CR. The only over the counter medicine was Nyquil a couple of nights before the screening. Could any of these have contributed to a false reading? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012