Positive blood test for pregnancy, had slight bleeding, normal ultrasound result, advised to continue naturogest. Pregnant or not?

my lmp is 11/8/2012 and 2 days after my missed period i got positive blood test and hcg was 12.8. Now after 10 days i got slight spotting so i did ultrasound but it doesnt show anything. so i again did blood test and hcg was 23.8 on 22/9/2012. doctor told me to continue naturogest 200mg. today also i found little spotting in the morning. now what should i understand. i am pregnant or not?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012