Positive TB skin test, negative chest x-ray. Had TB in the past. Have nausea. How do I get a correct report?

Okay Hello Dr. I m a 19 year old male who had a positive TB skin test and a negative Chest X-ray . I was tested about 3 years ago and was given a medication to take but since this medication Would make me throw up my food everyime I took it I stopped taking it. But now I want to Join the navy and I have to get a physical. Would it hurt me if I didn t say anything about my tb and just take The test again?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012