Positive Rubella Igg test, advised torch test. Is pregnancy possible in future?

Hi, I had a miscarriage on 31st Jan 2013(5 weeks and had a D&C n 6th Feb 2013). The Rubella Igg test shows Positive(75)IU/mL.bands My blood group is A-ve and husband's blood group is A+ve. I have a kid of 4yrs old. I have taken Anti D after my first delivery. The doctr who did the D&C did not give Anti D . Consulted another doctor and she suggested for a TORCH test. Is there a chance for pregnancy in future. Is Rubella Igg (75) to serious ? Can we try for pregnancy now?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013