Positive PPD test. Have gluten and lactose intolerance. Is it normal to be sent to pulmonologist?

Hi! I had a ppd test which it was positive. My family doctor send me for a X-Ray and to see a pulmonologist . I don t have symptoms. By the way I received the BCG when I was baby in my homecountry.I think I had a positive reaction around 7 years ago too when I was presenting some legal pappers and I went for X-Ray and it was negative.Is it normal your doctor send you to see a pulmonologist? The only health problem I have it is I m gluten intolerante and lactose intolerante.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013