Positive HPT with brown discharge for over a week, is it normal ?

Hi, I m 22 and I haven t been pregnant before. I took two home pregnancy tests Tuesday and both were positive, but I ve had brown discharge for over a week before that and last night it turned pink. I ve read that brown or pink discharge can be implantation bleeding but it usually doesn t last this long. I ve had a little discomfort but no pain. Should I go to an urgent care centre/ER or continue to wait for an appointment with my GP?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011