Positive HPT tests. Digital said negative. No period and heavy breats. Test again?

2 positive sainsbury hpt tests Sunday am, Clearblue digital said negative, followed by 3 other brands saying negative. Ovulating kit showed surge and today shows no surge. Still no period, cramping and heavy breasts. Had 1st period following c-section last Sept on June 9th for 5 days and spotted a little second week of July. Do you think I could be pregnant? How long should I wait before testing again?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
First morning urine sample should be checked after 1and 1/2 month of last menstrual period to get a clear picture of the situation.Dont be so tense which is detrimental to your health and the baby also if you are concentrate on balanced diet and exercise and take atleast a glass of diluted milk per day and recheck your UPT with the first morning urine sample after 2wks