Positive HPT, positive blood test, have light brown discharge on wiping, cramps, feeling of periods onset. Suggestion?

I took 3 HPT almost 2 weeks ago all were positive, went to the dr the same say, they did a urine test it came back neg, so they did a blood test and it cam back positive, since then i have had light brown discharge when i wipe here and there, had cramps like i get with my period two days ago and went pee today and it looks like im starting my period... so i took another HPT and it came back positive. very confused
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012