Positive HLA B27 antigen, have intense back pain throughout the day. What could be the treatment for ankylosing spondylosis?

I have recently tested positive for HLA B27 antigen , which was tested because of my back pain that has been going on for 4 years now. The pain is extreme after sleeping and the morning, and dull throughout the day. I just got an MRI and dont have an appointment to go over what the results meant for a month curious if someone could help me interpret what it says and to give opinion if I have anylosing spondylitis like I have suspected
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012