Portal vein thrombosis. Possible to get pregnant and give birth to healthy baby?

hi doctor.. My name is Merlin. I got affected by portal vein thrombosis . I got married on feb 2012 and confirmed pregnancy at the same month and have done dnc after knowing that the twin fetus have no heart beat at the month of april. I diagnosed pvt at nov 2012. And still i am suffering with this disease. Now my question is.. can i be able to get pregnant and give birth to a healthy baby?. If the answer is yes when it is possible?. please answer me. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013