Pores under lip but above the chin. Tried exfoliating, but is hard. What to do ?

I have these pores under my lip but above my chin and i always tend to get them their. They first tend to small little bumps but later on the pore comes out a little and it is hard to get it out. Ive ex foliated but it won t come out ive even tried pushing it out. I don t want to leave a scar so what can i do? Thank you - AAAA
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Welcome and thanks for your question
I would be pleased to help you with your Question
What you seem to have got as per your description of the lesions is Fordyce's spots .
these will not come out with any form of exfoliation .
You will need to get them removed by radiofrequency ablation which is done at the Dermatologist clinic . Please book an appointment with the Dermatologist.

Thanks and Take care