Pores on face

I have a large pore that keeps filling with puss, what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
if you are having habit of pinching it with nails then it will reoccur .first of all avoid this habit.wash your face 5 to 6 times a day .you can take trifla gugal tab& magisthadi tab 2tab 3times aday for 2wks.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
its not pus but sebum or oil which is coming out of the seems to be having a oily can use tretinoin cream at night and for pores you can take either fractional laser or an IPL to reduce pore size...consult a dermatologist for this...also start using a oil control soap or face wash...
take care,