Popping, stiff and painful knee, swelling sensation in hand joints when cold. Diagnosed dehydration after treatment for UTI. History of taking Accutane for 6 months. Remedy to ease discomfort?

I'm 31 yrs old, I saw my primary care dr., about two months ago, & she told me I was very dehydrated, after taking a urine sample,, and treating me for two consecutive uti infections. I've noticed that my right knee pops very often, and gets stiff and painful, if it's bent for a long time. That has been going on for about 7 yrs., recently, I noticed my hand joints get a swollen sensation, especially when it's cold. I don't know if being dehydrated a lot, could be the cause, of my joint discomfort, or if it's something else? I also took accutane, for six months about ten yrs ago. What can I do, to ease discomfort, and should I tell my dr?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013