Popping sound when moving arms, sore ribs, heaviness. Histroy of rib fracture. Need opinion

my name is Sara I weigh 106lbs and I'm five five and im 17. I fractured my rib (up by my collar bone on the right side) during wrestling this year and let it heal for two months and the doctor cleared me. Then track season started and about the second week in I noticed that it would make a very noticeable popping noise when I would lift my arm above my head and then lower it. this didn't hurt buy it was annoying so I went to the chiropractor and she adjusted me. On my way back to school my right arm and hand started tingling and went numb and this lasted for about ten minutes then my rib where I previously fractured it is extremely sore and is about a 7 on a pain scale of 1-10. my arm still feels weird and heavy too. putting my shoulders back to sit up straight also causes a lot of cracking and popping.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013