Popping sound in thigh, cramping with severe pain post splits during dancing followed by pain on kicking and leaping. What treatment is required?

Hi, i m 14 years old and have been a dancer for 12 years. This Saturday I was at a dance competition and was doing some stretches to warm up before a performance. I had already done some splits that day, but felt stiff so I did another split. I can go all the way to the floor and was down in my right split when the back of my right thigh made several popping noises and then cramped up in pretty bad pain . 5 minutes later while performing it hurt to kick and leap and now my thigh is still in pain. What did I do and how should i treat this? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012