Popping sound in the back of head,headache and ears kind of pop when swallow.Should I be worried about the findings?

I could hear this popping sound in the back of my head when I was running. If I turned my head slightly to the side, I wouldn't hear it. If I looked up slightly I wouldn't hear it, but it would be really loud if I looked to the groundAfter about 5 miles it stopped. I also have had an ongoing headache and my ears kind of pop when I swallow. My headache is in the front and goes to the back of my head.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013