Popping sound from the knee, pain and bruise. Is there a tear? Will it heal of its own?

Hi another knee story for you :) my knee made a really loud pop sound when I turned around the other day it didn t hurt but not long after it was trembly to bear weight. it has gotten slightly better but apart from aching it feels like it s clunking around when I try to walk on it properly. it s tender and feels bruised on the inside of my knee and feels tight/pressure if I try to bend down on it. If it was a tear can it heal on its own I have for children so time out for surgery is not really able. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013