Popping sound from the hand upon boxing workout. Displaced knuckle. Concerned

hi. since I was 14 I started doing boxing workouts with a heavy bag. I continued doing the workouts into my 20 s without any noticeable damage to my hands, then one day when I got mad I punched the back of a refrigerator and heard a loud popping sound come from my right hand. I had a doctor look at it and he said it was fine, but you can definately see where one knuckle has buckled under and the one next to it came up alot. my hand hasn t looked or felt the same since that day. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Welcome at HCM.

I will advice you to have a x ray of your hand spl to see head of metacarpals.This will help to diagnose your problem.

With best wishes.