Popping sensation lower rib towards my back, If sit a certain way and push my rib gently. Treatment?

Hi Doctor. For about 8 to 9 months now have had this weird popping sensation in my lower right rib towards my back. It doesnt hurt or anything just feels awkward. I'm able to replicate the issue if I kind of sit a certain way and push my rib gently. I have'nt had any injuries there or anything like that. I only feel it if I move a certain way. It's starting concern me and I'm thinking I should go get it checked out.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
It may not hurting you it self, you are checking it, and deliberately manuring it to see if its hurting you or is something happening by doing this, rib cage is movable structure it continuously moves inwards and outwards during the breathing, it even easily pushes inwards if doing so and may produce some kind out sound (Plural rub), you stop doing this, you have to just concern when it hurts you without manuring it, have nice day.