Popping sensation in knee, headache, rapid breathing, heavy sweats, followed by flu symptoms, black eye, tenderness on forehead, no instance of injury. Cause?

7 days ago I had a popping synsation in knee (5 knee surgeries in past 2 1/ 2years....then immediately following a severe headache with rapid breathing , heavy sweats, and feeling of loss of bodily functions. 25 minutes then on and off for 24 hours almost flu like symptoms but severe....3 days later and still post7 days I have slight black eye and tenderness on forehead one spot directly on center on forehead..the other just below black eye.....I did not hit either area prior to onset....??
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer