Popping sensation in chest, pain on breathing deeply, rib pain. Cure for symptoms?

Hi. Whilst doing some squats on Sunday (80kg - 6 reps), on my last rep i went down then as i came back up i felt and heard something pop/twang in my chest - the pain eased slightly yesterday but today its as worse as it has been. It hurts when i breathe in deeply and if i look directly down to try and get my chin to touch the top of my chest/ throat . Nothing hurts to touch as such, no pain in my arms, ribs, back etc. The pain is coming from at the top of my ribs/below my pecs Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012