Popping sensation in chest, chest pain, breathlessness. Chest x-ray showed lung infection. Solution?

Hi, I m a 28 year old mail. I m obese and have not been eating healthy 4 a while now. I smoke about5-6 cigarettes a day. 2 days back while eating fried chicken for dinnerI suddenly felt a pop sensation in my lower chest and radiating pain along my left arm. I immediately went to the hospital. On the way I started sweating slightly and had difficulty breathing . Once I reached the hospital I started feeling a little better, the doctor did an ecg (came back normal) a blood report (came back all. Normal) ecg again (again normal) and a 2nd blood test (which was also normal). During this time I started feeling extremely sleepy. The doctor said its just acidity and gave me omeprazole 20 mg. I managed to sleep 4 6hours after this without any trouble. Next day after dinner ( this time I had a more healthy diet mostly salads or subway s/w) I again started having chest pain and pain in my shoulder blade(back) and started sweating profusely. I immediately went to another hospital and here also they did an ecg and blood test and everything came back normal. By this time I was feeling better so I went back to my room. But when lying down I felt. Shortness of breathe and chest pain. So I went back to the hospital and got admitted. I started feeling very sleepy after this and slept for about 6-7 hrs. A specialist checked on me and did a chest xray . I also had constipation problem by then. The chest xray showed dat I had infection in the lungs and the doctor asked me to follow up on that later. I was given movicol satchets, disflatyl tab, and duspatalin retard capsule 200 mg. I was also told. I could continue with the omeprazole along with these. On day 3 I again had light food. I went to sleep around 9:30 in the evening and noticed a slight difficulty in breathing with a small chest pain. Eventually I fell asleep. I woke up around 2:30 am feeling very thirsty. After this when I tried to sleep I kept having chest pain and shortness of breathe. But on changing posture it becomes fine 4 a while and again d discomfort starts until I change my posture. This went on till 6:30 am. After this I got up and walked around and started feeling better. Also I ve stopped smoking and coffee completely since last 3 day. Is there. Anything more I should do? D doctors are not able to give a satisfactory answer to what the problem is. Could a solution be suggested.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012