Popping noise in chest, soreness after exercising. Weakness in shoulders

Worked out yesterday. Chest/Triceps. After work out I noticed clicking and popping noise no pain. my left side (shoulder/chest/triceps) are sore. a little inflammation from triceps/chest/shoulder. Notice a sharp pain every once in a blue moon runs from my chest (left side) under my arm . My shoulder are a little weaker. havent worked them out in a while until last week. I am able to fully rotate my arm in circular motions sometimes a little clicking and popping.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013