Popping feeling at the top of head, slows down and stops. What's this ?

hello, i am 22 years old. I have been getting this strange feeling on the top of my head.It felt like it was like popping feeling and it was quite quick like 2 a second for about a minute and then it would slow down and i would get a few in 1 min till it stops.(1hour). it is not painful but very odd as i have been getting it for 3 days now.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013

does the strange feeling come after moving your neck in a specific direction.
if not then it is unlikely to be coming from your neck, and you might be better been seen by family doctor/GP or neurologist

kind regards