Popping and cracking sound in head. Diagnosed with vertigo, symptoms started after got splashed some stuff in eyes.

YES SIR FOR THE Last three years or more i have had sounds in my head like bones breaking AND OTHER SOUNDS IT STARTED IN MY RIGHT EAR FOR ABOUT A YEAR THEN MOVED MORE INTO MY Head my doctor cant find the reason. i have been diagnosed with vertigo but i had that for four years before this popping and cracking started it started immediately after i got splashed in the eyes with some stuff from a bio-hazard can i was handling my doctor said he doubted that had anything to do with it. it is getting so bad i am on the verge of suicide . there is also gurgling sounds and all kinds of other sonds it is in my head and kind of feels like it is in the back of my nose. can you help me.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012