Popped pimple on face, got swelling on the same side of face as well as lymph nodes the following day with breakout. Cause?

i have a pimple on my myface i popped it and when i woke up the next day my face andlymph nodes just on the right side of my face is swollen the pipmple was itchy before i popped it and now today i have two more itchy pimples and my face it still swollen .the pimple isnt swollen my face is like im have an allergic reaction ...but now my throut hurts and i feel a cold coming on
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012