Popped hip while jumping, pain on walking, shooting pain while leg is back in step. Treatment?

Hello. I am a senior in high school and am a cheerleader. While cheering at my high school s football game I seemed to have my hip pop 4 times while jumping. My jumps have recently gotten very good so I figured my hip just couldn t handle it. I have been in a lot of pain to walk and it seems to be bothering me a lot more lately. When I walk it seems to hurt especially bad when my leg is back in my step. Help?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012