Popped a hair follicle on penis, hasn't healed, isn't draining. Could it be permanent ?

Hey i ve recently popped a hair follicle on my penis , it was noticeable and i thought it would help the situation but it hasn t healed and instead has now become more like a little bead that isn t drain able like the ones i ve had in the past. I m worried that it could be permanent and that it will effect my sex life greatly in the future.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
.hi popped up hair follicle impartially can be cause for folliculitis or abcess.i do not think it effects ur sexual life. first treat with broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily ,use of combiflame twice daily and application of mupirocin ointment after saline compressors.if no response go for incision and drainage of the lesion