Popped a boil on the head with unwashed hand. What is the possibility of getting HIV?

What is the possibility of getting hiv in this situation. ..I went to a public gym touched equipment door handles ect.went home 20 min drive and noticed a boil/spot on my head.i popped it without thinking and lots of liquid n blood came out.whats the risk I had dried hiv blood on my fingers and transferred it though popping of the boil.i am losing sleep. cant life has stopped with worry.please contact soooooon.sean
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013