Pop on the upper part of the neck followed by coldness over chest, remaining body warm, have frequent chills. What could this be?

I heard a pop in the upper part of the left side of my neck , then a few seconds later my chest got extremely cold . The rest of my body was hot, but then I get chills every once in a s making me nervous-what should I do? I am on antibiotics 3x a day for ten day and messed my cycle up for a day and now back on them.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

The pop your heard could be a slipping of the neck bones which after sometime lead to occlusion of the arteries and hampered the blood supply causing cold hands and feet.

Do consult a general surgeon who can examine and get necessary scans which can give a clue into what the problem is.

Wish you good Health.