Pop on the outside of right leg shin, difficulty in putting pressure on leg, intense pain. Damaged soleus tendon?

Hi, I think I tore my soleus tendon last night, but i m not 100% sure. I don t know how it happened, but I leaned to the right and my weight was on my leg, and i felt a pop on the outside of my right leg shit. I can put pressure on the leg, but as soon as i put weight on the front of my foot it KILLS. Would you happen to know what it could be? There is a little swelling , but nothing major. Just pain.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012