Pop on the calf during play, later ankle and calf swelling, bruising around heel and sock line. Treatment required?

Hi. About a week and half ago I was playing basketball and made a sudden move and felt a pop in my calf like someone kicked me there. I started to go down but caught myself and hobbled off the court. I iced the calf and took advil for 48 hours or so. I thought it was getting better, but now my calf and ankle are swelling and around my sock line is bruising and bruising around the side of my heel. I can put weight on the leg and foot . The calf muscule is sore though. Should I go see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012