Pop on straightening leg, swelling on bending, difficulty in squatting, unbearable knee pain. Help?

While in my bowling release i have all my weight on my left leg. I heard a pop and had pain on the front of the knee . I sat down and straightening my leg and i could feel a pop. Now it feels tight likes it s swelled when i bend it and there is much pain. No way can a do squats. There is pain in front and in back of the knee even when elevated. It s not unbearable pain but a constant aching hurt. I am an active Female, 46, 170. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012