Poor vision, unable to see, nerve problems. Using eye drops. Operation the right step?

Hi sir, Mu grand mother having problem with eyes. she can t able to see day by day. She already consulted doctor., they told that she had nerves problem and doctor was given some drops. But there is no perminant solution. Is there any possibility to do the operation for eyes? can she see all the thing clearly? can give me me right solution for that issue? At present I don t have her reports. Can I send u later. And I knew what is her problem only.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012